As we head into the home stretch prepping for the holiday season, I am often asked by friends which toys are my favorite. Because we have been a Fisher-Price ‘family’ since I was little, many of their toys are on my must-have lists.
If you are shopping for a little one this Holiday Season and need a few ideas. I have listed a couple that have been hits for us!
- Laugh & Learn™ Learning Kitchen™ – We got this kitchen a couple years ago when my youngest was just learning how to walk. With two areas of play; the fridge and the stove, there is always lots for kids to do. Plus, it isn’t ginormous so they can sit on the floor and play and then it folds up with all of the pieces inside for easy storage.
- Little People® Wheelies™ Zig the Big Rig™ – Zig is a super cute truck with a ton of personality. As soon as you turn him on he starts to chat and moves his eyes back and forth. Kids can drive him around with all of their wheelies loaded in the back or open the gate and watch them all race across the floor.
- Go Baby Go!™ Poppity-Pop™ Musical Dino – A popular toy with my niece, this musical Dino moves the balls around in it’s belly before spitting them out onto the floor. The balls are the perfect size for little hands and they encourages crawling when they pop out of the Dino around the room.
- Little People® Zoo Talkers™ Animal Sounds Zoo™ - Split into 4 different sections the Zoo talkers playhouse has a jungle area, swamp, arctic ice slide and rainforest. In total there are 14 figurines in the collection, but this set comes with 4; a zookeeper, polar bear, Gorilla and Lion.
- Lil’ Zoomers™ Spinnin’ Sounds Speedway™ – This cool raceway lights up, while it spins the cars around. Little ones love watching their favorite vehicle race around and then see which one wins.
- Imaginext® Eagle Talon Castle – This castle has been the source of many hours of play for both my boys and their friends. It has a permanent place in my living room and gets played with every day.
- Imaginext® Mega T-Rex – If your child is a dinosaur love then they will love the Mega T-Rex. His arms and neck move and his jaw opens and he fires launchers. There is a cockpit on the back of him that will hold a figure and he roars to let his enemies know he means business!
- Little People® Wheelies™ Loops ’n Swoops Amusement Park™ – A follow up to the Stand ’n Play™ Rampway, the Loops ’n Swoops Amusement Park is made a little cooler with the addition of a roller coaster. My boys could sit and watch their cars (any car they can find) whip down this ramp and go through the loop all day long.
- Power Wheels® Dune Racer - How cool is this Dune Buggy? My boys had the chance to test drive it while on the Power Wheels course on Allure of the Seas in October and couldn’t stop talking about how cool it was. Plus, there is room for two so they if you have two kids, they can both be in the ride-on and take turns driving!
- Thomas & Friends™ TrackMaster ™ Risky Rails Bridge Drop – This TrackMaster set comes with enough track to create the ‘Risky Rails Bridge Drop’ but can be expanded to increase the play opportunities. The train is motorized so your little ones can just sit back and enjoy the ride!